Sunday, September 22, 2013

Garage Sales!

 I love garage sales!  Do you?  Yesterday, which was Saturday, my neighborhood had a bunch of garage sales.  It always fun to look for cool and unusual finds.
 There was all sorts of things.  Clothes, toys, books, furniture.....you name it!
 I was looking through some clothes when I happened to glance at the toy table.  Can you guess what I saw?  An American Girl doll!
 I was so excited.  I had been wanting one, but they are so expensive.
 Look at all that stuff I got!  My arms were loaded with great deals on my walk home.
This is all that I got.  American Girl doll Emily, some pajamas for her (so she isn't naked), cupcake slippers, sunglasses, and the Brave Emily book.

Do you ever go to garage sales?  Have you found any really, cool things?

Cecile

1 comment:

  1. Once my sister found the AG doll Kirsten, full sized, at a garage sale! It was super exciting!
    ~Mira
    www.daysofdollight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete